Spring Picnic
Today we had Spring Picnic at Vasona Lake Park. This is a miracle that we had a nice sunny day. Throughout the whole week, it was raining a lot and the weather forecast didn't look good either. Daddy reminded me to pray hard for a nice weather. Jesus answered our prayers and gave us a warm and sunny weather that was perfect for picnic. I was too small to play any games, but I had lots of fun watching others enjoying the picnic.

Jaron and Austin are very active.

Ralphael is a big brother now. He is taking good care of Joel.

Stella EE, Peter Suk Suk and Sebastian. Are they thinking of their wedding and their future family? Look at the way Peter Suk Suk is holding Sebastian, I know he is ready.


I was staring at this kite. It's so amazing that it can fly in the sky.

Playing Freesbie with Katie. I still can't throw a freesbie yet.

Sandy EE was walking Chowder (?) Both of them knew how to pose for picture.

We also had a egg hunting game for all the little children. There were over hundred eggs hid in the grass. Everyone was rushing to hunt for the eggs.

I also picked up 4 eggs and found some candies inside them. Since I can't eat candies, Daddy ate half of them already.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home