Lilypie

Saturday, March 04, 2006

All Night Prayer Meeting

Last night we had an all night prayer meeting (7:30pm till midnight!). I also went with Daddy and Mommy. We worshipped Jesus together. We also had sessions for prayers. Mommy brought a big blanket and put it on the floor for me to sit on. I played with baby Sebastian for a while. Then I started to explore the sanctuary on my own. I played with Andrew goh-goh and Peter goh-goh. It's fun to pray and play with so many people. Auntie Belinda even showed us the Incredibles movie trailer clips. I was very excited to watch them. Around 10:30pm, Mommy was so tired and she took me home. I think next year I can stay for the whole thing. BTW, Grandma prepared a big pot of chicken porridge for those who stay till midnight. I didn't have chance to try it, but I heard that people like it very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home