Eating Out Tonite
Tonite we went to Sushi Boat for dinner. Mommy gave me some oyako don and Daddy gave me some of his terriyaki salmon. I didn't like the rice since it's kind of hard to chew and I'm not used to grinding rice with my teeth. Daddy suddenly decided to let me try out wasabi. He dipped a little bit into my mouth. My face started to turn red and it tasted awful in my mouth. I almost started to cry. Mommy tried to give me some water, but I shaked my head, refusing to take in anything for a while. Daddy apologized and gave me some sweet tereyaki sause. Afterwards, Mommy played peek-a-boo with me to cheer me up. I won't try wasabi anymore for a long time.



3 Comments:
poor Ellyse, you are too small for wasabe. Next time, ask Daddy to treat you with yummy ice-cream after he tricked you, there is an ice-cream store across Sushi Boat inside the mall. (no excuse la Daddy)!!!
Daddy and Mommy told me that no ice-cream until 2 yrs old. They don't want to spoil my appetite.
oh poor Ellyse... you should tell daddy no more wasabe until 2yrs old too.... Betty gugu will treat you with yummy yummy ice-cream when you are 2!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home