Happy Hollow Zoo

Last Sat Mommy and Daddy took me to Happy Hollow Zoo. The weather was wonderful and I had a great time seeing different kinds of animals. The first stop of the day was the merry-go-around. This is my first time riding on a wooden horse.

Joycelyn and Caleb also came and they took the two horses on the opposite side.

After the merry-go-around, we watched a puppet show about the little red hood and the wolf. I didn't know much about the story though.

I was climbing the fence to watch an animal. I was so close to the nature.

This is the animal I was watching. Do you know what it is? I forgot it's name and Mommy told me that it's related to mouse. Doesn't it look like a huge mouse? I also visited the home for other animals, like parrots, lambs, panthers, lemurs.

Afterwards I was so tired and I just slept on the floor when we arrived home.



1 Comments:
oh what a good experience you have. There's lots of fun places and stuff outside, when you get older you will experience more. You may even teach your baby sis/br what have learn. Take care la sweetie.
Post a Comment
<< Home