Lilypie

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Cheesecake Factory

Tonite Mommy brought me to cheesecake factory for dinner. Grandma, Auntie Carrine, Uncle Vincent also joined us. Daddy left from work earlier to meet us too. I was so happy to see him. There were lots of people waiting for table and we waited for 20 minutes. It's supposed to be a short wait. I ate some bread and pasta. I didn't like the broccoli or sun-dried tomato. Since this restaurant is called cheesecake factory, how can I miss their famous cheesecake. I tried the banana cheesecake and the vanilla bean cheesecake. My eyes were shining as I tasted the cheesecake. Mommy didn't let me eat too much. She is afraid that might spoil my appetite for milk. I guess too much good thing will turn into a bad thing.

2 Comments:

Blogger poohcow said...

Ellyse, you are such a good girl today. We all love to dinner with you :)

11:43 PM  
Blogger bettygugu said...

Oh cheesecake, that's yummy! Tell mommy that you will finish all milk and then have cheesecake.

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home