Tiny Baby

Some of you already heard about the news that I'm going to be a big sister soon. Yes, I'll have a little brother/sister to play with for the rest of my life. Last week Mommy went to see the doctor and got some ultra-sound pictures and video back. We watched them together. Even though the image was quite blurry, I can still recognize tiny BB's head, and the four limbs.

Here is another view. It seems to be an active baby, just like me. Can you tell whether it's a baby boy or girl? This time Mommy has more morning sickness and also more pimples too. She thinks tiny baby might be a baby boy. Please pray for Mommy since she caught my virus and is coughing a lot lately. I am praying for Mommy and tiny BB too.



6 Comments:
Congratulations Ellyse, you will be big sister soon! Sure I will pray for your mom & bb to be healthy, and you take good care of mommy la!
hi Ellyse,
you'll be a big sister. Behaviour yourself to be a big sister and please don't to be naughty anymore.
Auntie Sandy is soooo happy for you!!!
Hi Ellyse,
Congratulation you'll be big sister soon, Hope that BB like you keep smile in life. I'm sure prayer for your mom and BB.Join family prayer meeting is more important, God listen our prayer anytime, everywhere. Take care of Mommy and Daddy.
I miss you a lot!
Pls come and play piggyback ride with me.
Post a Comment
<< Home