Lilypie

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Warrior's Arrows


This past Sunday we had a record-breaking child dedication at SJCAC. We had 12 babies in total. I couldn't possible to miss this event. Can you recognize who are the parents for these babies?

This one should be quite easy to guess...

This is another easy one.

Hmmm, who is he?

Another baby from HOC.

Look at Pastor Alan. He is very serious.

I lost count of how many babies now.

She is the third child in her family.

He is not a baby anymore. He is older than I, but he missed the dedication last year.

This is the best shot I can get. He keeps looking at the screen. He is also the youngest among the 12.

I am so happy to see the triplets. They are very healthy and this is their first trip to church.

Now, you can see whether you identified the babies correctly.

3 Comments:

Blogger bettygugu said...

sorry I can't recognize any of them, hope I were there for this happy moment. But happy to see Simon & June's 3 angels.

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you visited Solomon 2 weeks ago... I saw your picture in Solomon's blog.

12:02 AM  
Blogger bettygugu said...

thanks! oh, yes, one of them is Solomon.. He slept all the way, so didn't recognize him much.. hehe..

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home