Allergic to MSG?
Weather was not so good this week. I was trapped inside the house. My activities are quite routine, reading, playing, and destroying stuff. Recently Mommy adds two more activities, drawing and prayer time. Now I still can't manage to use crayon for drawing, but it's a good start. Started on Fri night, I had rash over my whole bodies. It started from the joints and spread over to the rest of the bodies. Mommy suspected that the cause was the "soy sauce chicken" from Lion Market. I had chicken for a long time and I don't think chicken is the problem. But since it tasted so good, it must have lots of MSG in it. I might be allergic to MSG. Auntie Choo, can you ask Dr Brian whether it's normal to be allergic to MSG? My rash lasted for 2 days and I'm 95% clear now. It didn't bother me much and it wasn't itchy either. Well, no more outside yummy food for a long time. Pls pray for Jesus' healing touch upon me and no more allergy/ rash to come.



2 Comments:
Hi Ellyse,
You are a brave girl,take care.God Bless you, we also pray for you get well soon.
Aiyaa Ellyse, sorry I responded too late. Well, as Dr. Bryan told your mommy, just take liquid Benedryl for kids and that should control your itching. You should take 4 to 5mL of the medicine. Be a good girl and don't spit out the medicine. The rashes should go away soon and remember not to scratch them. Now if you have breathing problems or fever, scream and mommy will take you to the hospital. But I think you should be ok. MSG is not good for you anyway. Ask popo to make you some good MSG-free mum mum.
Ling Ling, when you have an emergency such as this, call me twice because sometimes I don't hear the phone ring. When you call me twice, I know it's emergency :)
Post a Comment
<< Home