Lilypie

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Swim Class Update

Hi all,

This summer Mommy registered me to take the swim class again. I attended half of the session already. It went pretty well. So far I missed one lesson only.

I like playing with water and some friends. My head can be under the water for 3 to 4 seconds. However, the teacher and Mommy told me that I was kind of lazy and not kicking my legs and moving my arms. I just let Mommy hold me floating on the water.

Yesterday Carrine EE came to the pool visit me and I really enjoyed a wonderful tea time together after the lesson.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ellyse, you need to have more practice, kick more, move more, then you can float on the water. You can have a swimming competition with Uncle Tony later.

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home