Lilypie

Monday, July 17, 2006

Funny Conversation

Last night Daddy and Mommy invited auntie Macy and uncle Chi-Hong for dinner. I had such a wonderful time. During dinner conversation, they did not ignore me. They talked to me most of the time instead.

Recently, I pick up the Chinese word "Mo", which means "do not have that thing" in English. At a time Macy EE asked me, "where's pretty EE"? I immediately said, "Mo pretty EE", and with my hand motion showing "Mo". Everyone laughed! I laughed too.

This afternoon I just went to my first swim class since my recovery from cough. I wore the swimsuit which Choo EE gave to me. I enjoyed being in the pool, and I was able to put my whole head into the water. At the end of the class, I was not willing to get out of the pool. The instructor told me that I am very good!

2 Comments:

Blogger bettygugu said...

Smart girl, the weather were very hot these days, it's good to stay cool in the pool! Enjoy your summer!

11:59 PM  
Blogger angelpoo said...

I hope you fit the swimsuit Ellyse! If you don't fit perfectly now, you will next year. Yes, this year global warming is especially prominent. If it gets a little cooler next year, the swimsuit will be perfect. Lot of little kids wear that in Hawaii!

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home