Lilypie

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Field Trip at Mall


This afternoon Mommy had a field trip with me to Valley Fair Mall. It was fun. We not only enjoyed the free A/C, but also got a free balloon. Initially Mommy wanted to get the balloon before we left the Mall. A lot of kids were having red balloon, and I kept talking to Mommy that I want the balloon, so Mommy went to get it first. Ultimately, Mommy had to help me carry it during the whole trip.

Very colorful candies. Mommy did not allow me to get candies because I do not do a good job of cleaning my teeth, so Mommy got me a fruit tart instead...

The fruit tart had my favorite strawberries, and berries, very yummy!

I went to get the B'day gifts for Caleb and Seb, then I played in the mini-playground inside the mall. So many kids were playing there, and they were bigger and crazier than me. But I survived in there!

2 Comments:

Blogger bettygugu said...

Oh what a cool trip! I wish I can enjoy free a/c out there instead of staying in my hot office. :<

11:45 PM  
Blogger poohcow said...

I'm sorry Ellyse that I missed your calls in the last few days as I have been busy with meetings all day. I know you miss yi yi :) When yi yi has time later, I bake you some der-der & blueberry tart ok?

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home