Lilypie

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Congratulations to Stella EE & Peter SoakSoak

Today is Auntie Stella and Uncle Peter's big day. I'm so happy for them. Since they love children so much, I wish they will have many little babies for me to play with soon.

Daddy was helping with taking pictures for them and we didn't have chance to take ours until the reception time.

I was climbing around a lot and Mommy had a hard time keeping me under control. Many aunties and uncles asked about my breathing condition and you can tell I am 100% recover now. Thanks again for all your love.

I had a very good appetite today and I ate almost the whole croissant sandwich. Thanks to Amy EE who kept feeding me and holding me.

"Who do you love more, Guy goh goh, or Guy goh goh?"
"Guy goh goh."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home