Lilypie

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

July 4th Celebration


To celebrate both Independence Day and my recovery, we went to Oak Meadow Park in Los Gatos. Mommy prepared some delicious food for me, but I still want to try out their french fries from McDonald. This is the first time I tried french fries and I loved it and kept on asking Daddy for more.

I enjoyed walking on the grass and exporing the nature by myself.

Cheese...

We took a ride on the Choo-choo train. This one is much bigger than the one I rode in Mommy's company carnival. I saw steams coming out of the locomotive making the choo-choo sound. Very funny.

At night we watched the fireworks in Cupertino with other friends. This year I didn't cry at all and I kept staring at the sky. Mommy told me that last year I was crying so hard that the whole family had to flee. She is so proud of me this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home