Lilypie

Monday, July 10, 2006

One and 1/2 Year Old Checkup

Today I went to have regular doctor's checkup again. Here's my record: 22 pounds 3 ounces weight, 25 percentile; 31.25 inches, 49 percentile; and head length 75 percentile. You can tell why I am smarter than other kids. Hahaha.... Since I took some steroids last 2 weeks, I can't have vaccine shot this time. I need to wait until September to take it. Hooray!!!

Recently I learned to be a good girl. Last night I was trying to help out Mommy put my cleaned clothing inside my drawers. I ended up making a mess, and gave Mommy more work. Sorry Mommy!

4 Comments:

Blogger happyoblivion said...

Yay Ellyse! You are growing well! Don't worry about your sickness--you are all better now. All little children get sick from time to time--it helps your immune system get stronger by knowing what germs to fight off. I'm glad to see you have so much energy to "help" with the laundry now!

8:14 PM  
Blogger bettygugu said...

Good girl Ellyse, you helped mammy out! Sure you will do a better job next time!

10:13 PM  
Blogger poohcow said...

Don't worry Ellyse, uncle Vincent does the same thing :)

1:40 PM  
Blogger angelpoo said...

Ha ha! At least you are taking initiative to help out. That's a good girl Ellyse.

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home