Eating Yummy Cherries?

Nope. I lost balance and fell last night because I did not have enough sleep. I just fell from standing on the floor. It's just that easy. My lower lip was hurt and blood came out.
This incidence is telling all Mommies and Daddies that anything could happen for toddlers. We really need protection from heavenly Father.



4 Comments:
What's matter with you? Are you naughty?
Don't let por por see this Ellyse, her heart will be broken when she see this.........
But I am so happi to see you today at the pool....you are such a brave girl and you did not show any sign of pain or sadness about this incident.
Didn't you enjoy the tea time with ma ma and yi yi?
Oh poor Ellyse, it must be very painful and hurt. Pray that you can have a quick recovery and ask our Heavenly Father to protect every step you make!!! Take care!
Love You...Ellyse, you're brave girl.Also,pray for you recovery soon.
Post a Comment
<< Home