Lilypie

Monday, July 03, 2006

Thank You

Thank you for all your love, prayers, visits, emails, phone calls, stuff animals, ... I'm doing much better now. This morning the doctor checked my breathing again and she was pleased with the improvement. She suspected this whole breathing problem was caused by the bronchitis I had, rather than by allergy. This morning I was able to say "Thank You, doctor" to express my gratitude. My verbal skill has improved a lot lately and I can almost carry out a conversation. I'll share with you some funny conversations I had with Mommy and Daddy later. To celebrate my quick recovery, Daddy brought me out to playground this afternoon to play swing and slide.

Daddy and I on top of the slide. Ready to go down.

I was climbing up the ladder. Don't worry. Daddy was behind me all the time. This sturcture is designed for 5-12 yr old. I'm a bit advanced.

Climbing another structure.

I even tried to climb up the slide. You can tell I'm totally recovered.

1 Comments:

Blogger bettygugu said...

Hi Ellyse, I'm so please to see you active again! You are really good girl! Now you can communicate with us with your "toddler talk", let's chat when I see you @ auntie Stella's wedding this Sat la. C U.

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home