Lilypie

Friday, July 04, 2008

July 4th CS Camping Trip

We went to a camping trip in Livermore De Valle Park during the July 4th weekend. This is my first camping trip and I had lots of fun. I spent lots of time playing dirt, water, eating, laughing. I also made some new friends. Tim and Tiffany was playing w/ me and Elliot.

I was playing with big brother Tim. He brought me around and made small water balloons for me.

Since it's the Independence day, there was a ranger program that evening to tell us about the history of USA. Big sister Tiffany was taking care of Elliot.

Do you know what little Elliot was looking at? There was a helicopter flying to the park to rescue someone and I was very excited to see a helicopter flying so close by.

I was so happy and I started dancing in the beach.

We buried Tim with lots of sand. It's not an easy task.

Elliot was playing with the sand.

Gabriel was practicing drum with 2 freesbies. He is our future drummer in SJCAC.

Recently Elliot has picked up a bad habit. Whenever he is frustrated, he will fall to the ground, roll around, kick his feet and cry. In the camp ground, Elliot was rolling on the dusty ground to show his frustration. But Daddy still did not give in to his demand, instead Daddy took this as a good photo shooting opportunity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home