Lilypie

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

HK Trip

We went to Hong Kong in beginning May. It was my first time to visit there. I was so excited to tell you what I've seen in HK. Mommy will keep on adding stories, pictures and videos to my blog when she has time. So be patient.

I was taking pictures in front of the water fountain at the famous Peninsula Hotel in Tsim Sha Tsui. Elliot was scared of this water fountain. He's not willing to take pictures with me. Too bad.

I met with Guy Gor Gor. I slept most of the time during dinner because I suffered from jet lag.

When I took MTR, I always saw the ad at my back in this picture. My parents told me it's about a program which can help people lose weight. I was trying to follow this lady in this ad. I made my parents laughed.

Elliot was taking a nap in one of the coffee shop in Tsim Sha Tsui. He was too tired.

We were at Ma Wan Park enjoying the beautiful nature.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home