Lilypie

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Byebye Choo EE

Once we were back to San Jose, Choo EE and her honey Bryan Gor Gor came to visit us for about 10 days. They were now back to Hawaii. We miss them so much. Choo EE got a serious cold from San Jose, I hope that she'll recover very soon.

The most unforgettable part is of course the play. Running around in Por Por house, chatting and laughing, all made me know that Choo EE and Bryan Gor Gor love me and Elliot very much. Mommy drove us to Por Por house almost every day so that we can see Choo EE. At one night when Mommy tucked me to bed, I told Mommy that I was sad because no one play with me. I was so happy during the daytime with Choo EE and all others that I did not want to face the quietness and loneliness during the bedtime.

We did not go to a lot of places. We just went to eat dim sum, staying in Por Por house most of the time. We went to Children Discovery Museum one day. I wish that Daddy and Mommy could take us to see Choo EE in Hawaii some time.

1 Comments:

Blogger happyoblivion said...

Awww, we had so much fun with you little ones running around the house. I have much admiration for your Mommy who takes really good care of you both. You and Elliott have so much energy! We miss you very much. Choo is finally feeling better and well enough to go to work today. Come visit us sometime!

3:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home