Lilypie

Thursday, May 29, 2008

More on HK Trip

A fun video clip inside MTR. Even taking any public transportation in Hong Kong can be so exciting for me and Elliot. During the HK trip, we took all kinds of transportation, including MTR, train, taxi, mini bus, double-decker bus, tram, ferry...



We took a typical visitor picture in front of the Peak Tram Station.


We celebrated Mother's Day with GrandMa.

Our mission of this trip is to see our close relatives. Elliot and I enjoyed so much with Miu Gu Ma, uncle Tony, Kin Gu Ma, GrandMa, GrandPa....


There were a lot of good places to eat in Hong Kong. However, Elliot and I did not enjoy them at all. On the first couple of days in HK, we suffered from jet lag and so during dinner we always slept for the whole time. We still love to drink milk all the time.

At one time, we had lunch in Tai Po Market. I drank a total of two glasses of milk (in adult size). Mommy and Daddy wanted me to save some for Elliot and I refused. Ultimately auntie Miu bought one more bottle of milk for Elliot.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie ; Tony said...

We enjoyed the days you stayed in HK. Come again.

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home