Lilypie

Monday, June 02, 2008

Levites Retreat

We joined the church worship team retreat during the Memorial Day weekend in Sausalito. It was beautiful as the place we lived was right by the sea. We had Andy Park to minister to us and we got a lot out there. The first night was fun. Mommy and I got to live in girls dorm and Daddy and Elliot stayed in boys dorm. Mommy and I shared a room with Pansy EE, Hei Hei, and Gabriel. I had a chance to see other kids daily life and it's so interesting.

See my video clip. I was named as "a mountain climber expert" before. This is the proof.


I scratched on Elliot's face in anger. Sorry little brother! I'm glad that I didn't hurt his eye.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie ; Tony said...

Ellyse,
妳真是一個強勁的爬山專家.
姑媽&姑丈

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home