Lilypie

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day


Daddy and Mommy did not take a lot of good pictures for Elliot since taking care of two kids have no more spare time. Recently Mommy decided to make an effort to take more pictures for him. Here's some of the good ones.


Our front yard is one of the good and convenient places to take good pictures. Elliot is so energetic and lovely!


Happy Father's Day, Daddy!


Another beautiful smile, Elliot! Elliot and I love to stay outdoors. That makes little brother smile a lot. Recently he has good progress on verbal skills. He can speak more Chinese words such as car, floor, ball, horse, ear, and English word "NO".


It's very difficult to take good pictures with both of us at the same time.


I'm a good model.


Yesterday was so hot that I play with water in the front yard. I was all wet.





What do you think I'm doing?



We are very close to each other. However, we fight and couldn't get along sometimes.

4 Comments:

Blogger angelpoo said...

So adorable you two! I have lots of pictures from San Jose. I saved them all in PoPo's computer.

11:51 PM  
Blogger Bonnie ; Tony said...

Nice pictures.

12:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ellyse'
Are you playing tennis or ping pong?

10:44 PM  
Blogger Frankie said...

She was throwing pebble stones ! Dangerous girl.

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home