Mommy Stay Home
Mommy got laid off so she is staying home to take care of us now. So we have more activities and outings. Typically, we play either play-doh or fingerpaint at home. Since Elliot is with us, he got the privilege of playing these advanced fun stuffs with us. We go to the small park nearby Payne. Mommy likes to go there because it has only one entrance and we can't escape easily. Other than that, sometimes we go to GrandMa's house when Mommy wants a break. Library is also a good place. Enjoy the following video :)
This week Monday I took my first gym class on my own. Mommy was so proud of me. She told me that I'm totally independent and as long as I have fun, I don't need Mommy. I only looked for Mommy for one time only. I behave much better without Mommy. However, I am still one of the students who's not follow teacher's instructions. I also make friends in the class. During the class, I talked to a girl who is a little bigger than me. I talked in Cantonese and she could understand!



1 Comments:
Ellyse's Cantonese is so good wor...
Post a Comment
<< Home