Lilypie

Sunday, April 22, 2007

south bay bird fest


This afternoon we went to Alviso to check out the south bay bird fest. Praise God that we had such a nice weather. Last night it was raining and I was worry that I can't go today. Daddy prayed with me to ask God to give us good weather. I'm so glad that I can see God's creation.

Little Elliot also came along, but he didn't see much since half way in the bird walk, he was crying non-stop and Mommy had to bring him back to the Education center for food. He was able to go to one of the display and touched the feather of a bird.

We spotted this little rabbit. It didn't move at all and if you are not careful, you might not see it.

We saw goose daddy and goose mommy with little goslings. How many can you see?

I don't know what bird this one is. It was flying around and would dash into the water suddenly to catch a fish.

Egret and another bird gathering around the marsh to find food.

I loved this red hawk. She lost her right eye in an accident and she could no longer hunt food on her own. She is taken care by the staff and come out to greet us.

Little duck is still my favorite. Daddy held me from harassing these ducks.

1 Comments:

Blogger godislove said...

Your Daddy has a very nice camera...

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home