Lilypie

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Elliot on a Bouncer


My brother Elliot's motor skill is very good. He's 6 months old, and he can turn over even on my old bouncer! The safety belt cannot trap me anymore.

"Mommy, I am sitting too long. Get me out of here!"

Elliot likes me very much. Whenever he saw me playing or jumping or talking, he would look at me smiling. He would talk to me in baby language. Mommy told me that Elliot is more proactive compared to me since birth. He talks more, and yearn to be held. That's probably because Elliot is the 2nd child in our family. He needs to voice out his desire, or else he won't get attention.

GrandMa got me some chalks to draw on the floor of my "dog house" at the backyard. We are having a lot of fun. Recently I take nap very good. GrandMa would tell me a story and then count from 1 to xxx, and I will then fall asleep. It works for GrandMa but not Mommy or Daddy. Very strange. Daddy and Mommy like to take me to the car to have a ride and I would fall asleep in the car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home