Lilypie

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Lemon Tree


Sometimes I would play in my backyard, and take some lemons from our lemon tree. Mommy and GrandMa like to make lemon drinks. I tried one time and it's so sour!

Recently I could not take nap in the afternoon. Mommy and GrandMa tried so many ways but failed. Finally, Mommy took me to the park and let me run around for 40 minutes. On the way back home, I would fall asleep. This method seems to work! On Wednesday night prayer meeting, I would fall asleep on the way to church. That's how I took nap.

My GrandMa and GrandPa will go back to Hong Kong next week. Mommy is figuring out the way to bring me and Elliot together to the park. This will be a difficult task for my Mommy.

2 Comments:

Blogger poohcow said...

Ellyse, if EE is available, I can take an hour break from work and go to park with you and brother Elliot :)

And, por por is coming back very soon.

10:03 PM  
Blogger angelpoo said...

Lemons give bao EE heart burn. I hope that doesn't happen to you. I miss you alot Ellyse! When are you coming to HI and check out the local boys? You look prettier each day!

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home