Lilypie

Monday, March 26, 2007

My Accident in Fresh Choice & Bumble Bee Massacre

GrandMa and Cake EE plan a surprise lunch in Fresh Choice for me and Elliot today, but it turned out not very good. I fell from the high chair. Mommy found me lying on the floor afterwards. I kept crying and GrandMa, Cake EE, and Mommy had to rush for finishing the meal and went home. I didn't eat anything except Vanilla and Chocolate ice cream (ha ha!). I got a bump on my head at the back. Since I was very fussy and the nurse recommended me to see the doctor, Mommy brought me in to the clinic and seems everything is fine. Please pray for me that I can recover quickly, and no more bad symptom afterwards.

Recently, I was moody and emotional. I experience more fears, e.g. fear of dogs, fear of swimming, fear of darkness, and fear of something I can't explain to Mommy and Daddy. Daddy would remind me that whenever I'm fear, I ask Jesus to come and save me. I ask Jesus to place peace and comfort into my heart.

After back from Fresh Choice, there were 3 to 4 bees flying in the kitchen near the window, and several bees in the laundry room. So many bees were flying outside our house near the kitchen and laundry room. Thanks to Por Por who was around and killed these bees. Mommy and Por Por were trying to find how the bees can come inside the house, but no clue. Ultimately, Por Por became the murderer of 20+ bees, and no more bees flying both inside and outside our house. Hooray!

1 Comments:

Blogger bettygugu said...

I pray that Jesus' love and peace fill your heart and also heal you!! Take care of yourself la!

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home