Lilypie

Monday, April 02, 2007

Face Painting

Face painting was not my original plan. Mommy gave me lots of paper for painting. But I like to paint on my face. See my cute look!

I paint on my feet as well! I love green.

My little brother Elliot's recent post. He loves his octopus very much.

"Mommy, when can I play with sister Ellyse? She had a lot of fun all the time!"

Mommy got sick, and I got sick also. Please pray for brother Elliot won't get sick from us.

We recently discover that there's a very nice library around our house. It's Santa Clara City Library. Very big and lots of books. Next to the library is Central Park. My friend Little Quack is living there. I found not only duckies, but also goose running around the small pond inside the Park.

Recently, I am not sleeping very well. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night. Brother Elliot is even worse. Sometimes he wakes up at 1am, and/or 4am. His teeth has not come out yet. What should we do?

1 Comments:

Blogger bettygugu said...

Ellyse, you looked so cute with you "face painting" hehe...

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home