Lilypie

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happi Birthday Sister Emily!


Today after church we went to Chuckee Cheese to celebrate big sister Emily's birthday. Happy Birthday Emily. Thank you for inviting me to your party. I had a lot of fun there. Most of the fun things are for bigger kids. I am too young for that. Fortunately, other big sisters play with me, and let me see how they play.

I was riding the coaster. Very exciting!

I took pictures with the big mouse and Elliot. Elliot was more interested with Mommy than the camera. I was so tired that I fell asleep at the car on the way home.

Tonight I went to Por Por's house for farewell dinner with "EE Por" who visit San Jose this week. Very delicious Salmon, ham, mushroom, and pasta! I ate a lot. Afterwards I played with EE and uncle Vincent, and of course EE Por.

Easter was over. Daddy and Mommy told me how Jesus died for us and rose again. I knew that Jesus died for the bad things that I have done. I need to become a good girl. I got a lot of eggs this year Easter. I also went egg hunting in Cupertino yesterday. I could only get 4 eggs. Next year I should be strong enough to compete with other children. And brother Elliot should be able to join me egg hunting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home