Lilypie

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Dance Class


I took my first dance class "Me and My Shadow" today. I was so excited! Mommy got me a pair of ballet shoes. I was running around with one hand holding a parachute with a group of girls and boys.

Do I look like a professional dancer?

From now on, I will practice hard! Today's nap time was moved one hour earlier. I was so tired.

6 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie ; Tony said...

Ellyse,
You're so beautiful and cutie.

4:26 PM  
Blogger Fonnie said...

Ellyse, you are the cutest ballerina. Ask mom to get you a matching pinky head band.

7:07 PM  
Blogger poohcow said...

Ellyse, you are so adorable in that ballet outfit!

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ellyse,

You look so cutie, keep smile in dancing class, Enjoy it...

7:41 AM  
Blogger bettygugu said...

yes, you look so cute! Happy to see you on Sat's lunch!

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ellyse, you're so adorable~ Have fun in your dancing class!

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home