
My little brother with Daddy and Mommy in the hospital.

I went to the hospital to see my little brother the second day. Elliot is sleeping all the time.

Brother Elliot on the scale. Does he look like me?

Myself on the scale when I was born.

Brother Elliot and Bear Bears.
5 Comments:
Oh my goodness, I thought they are the same baby on the scale. Your brother really looks like you! I guess very soon, you two will just like little twin star (ask daddy and mammy to show you how they look like) God bless your family!
yes, Elliot really looks like you Ellyse
I can't wait to see Elliot :)
Congratulations... your bro is so much look like you Ellyse. Mommy is great, delivered your brother in thunder :-p
daddy and mommy,
congratulations! Now you've complete the creation of the Chinese word "Good"!
baldwin
Post a Comment
<< Home