My New Tricycle & Backpack

My little brother Elliot likes to sleep at daytime and awake during night time. That gives my Daddy and Mommy a really hard time. Elliot, when will you switch your schedule to match with us?

Carrine EE came back from HK trip. She got me a cute cute"My Melody" backpack. I love it very much! Mommy let me carry my diaper and sunglasses with the backpack.


Little brother got me this tricycle as a gift. It is a very sturdy tricycle. Elliot will eventually play with it after me.



3 Comments:
wow, you look so cute with your new backpack, and your new tricycle look so cute. Sure you will be a good coach when your brother play it. See you soon.
Carrine EE missed you so much when I was in the trip. And I am glad that you like the backpack. Very soon, you can help mommy carry some stuff for your little brother :) Do you miss fruit tart? EE will make you some later.
Elliot look so adorable in the picture with daddy. Sleeping so nicely. You should join them Ellyse.
Post a Comment
<< Home