Sucking Thumb 2
I was brave enough to ask Daddy and Mommy to put on the bitter-taste thing to both my right and left thumb nails last night. That made my first night really terrible. Daddy needed to spend extra long time to put me to sleep. Daddy and I both prayed together and asked Jesus for help. Then I woke up 3 times in the middle of the night and Daddy, Mommy, and I were struggling for quite a long time. We used different kinds of methods, such as holding me, rocking me, or asking me to close my eyes counting 1 to 10. Please pray for me. I really had a tough time!



1 Comments:
Ellyse,
"NEVER GIVE UP!"
Jesus love you, he know that you are good girl try to solve sucking thumb behavior,TRUST HIM.
Your Mom,Dad and little brother and all family members will support you!
Kin EE invite more friends pray for you.
Post a Comment
<< Home