Lilypie

Friday, September 22, 2006

Sucking Thumb


Recently Mommy wants me to get rid of the bad habit of sucking my thumb when I want to go to sleep. Mommy bought this thing to put on my thumb nail yesterday. I thought it's a wonderful toy and I was so happy to hold it. Last night before I went to bed, Mommy put a thin coat of it on my right thumb. Mommy didn't want to put it on my both thumbs since she's afraid I couldn't take it in one time. When I was on my bed, Daddy reminded me that I should suck my left thumb instead. I was OK initially. When I was almost half slept, I natually put my right thumb into my mouth and I was so surprised to taste this awful bitterness. My expression was so funny that Daddy had a tough time not to laugh. But I can tell you it's not fun to taste it. You can try it if you don't believe me. Last night I woke up again at 1am since I suck the wrong thumb and Daddy had to comfort me and put a sock to cover my right hand. This morning when I woke up, I pull out the sock and suck my right thumb again! Mommy came this time to comfort me. Pls pray for me that I can overcome this bad habit soon...

1 Comments:

Blogger angelpoo said...

Ha ha! Hey Ellyse, you look so much like your daddy in that picture!!! And you got skinnier!

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home