Lilypie

Friday, October 13, 2006

More Recent Pictures of Elliot


Fonnie EE visited me and my little brother yesterday. She gave my brother a turtle toy. I got to "test" play for my brother...

Elliot's acnes gradually gone and he looks very beautiful now.

I was getting quite emotional since my little brother Elliot was born. After 2 weeks, I am getting better and better now. Mommy spent some valuable time with me every day. Today afternoon, I just went to Little Gym to have a free trial class. I love the class very much and I'm brave enough to run around and play with those gym equipments.

2 Comments:

Blogger bettygugu said...

Ha.. your brother look very tiny next to you. That's good you can "test play" his toy, make sure they are good for him, good sister!

5:07 PM  
Blogger Fonnie said...

And make sure you return the toy back to your brother in "one piece" Ellyse =)

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home