My Right Thumb
My right thumb is getting very dry and hurt now because I suck my right thumb into my mouth before I fell asleep since birth. Mommy started to put lotion on my thumb and find ways to stop me sucking my thumb into my mouth. However, I am too addicted to that habit. Please pray for me...
Daddy will have a LASIK operation tomorrow. Please pray for Daddy that he will have a successful operation and have perfect vision afterwards. Pray for me that I will be a well-behaved girl during Daddy's recovery period.



2 Comments:
Ellyse, don't poke daddy's eyes when he is done with surgery :) Be a good girl, just sit and sing for daddy.
Ellyse
Sure, I must pray for your Daddy and you. Its time you learn how serve your Daddy by good behavior (all things follow Mommy and Grandpa and Grandmother)
Post a Comment
<< Home