Lilypie

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Being Rebellious

Recently I did a lot of bad things that made Daddy and Mommy start to discipline me. Two days ago I intentionally turned Mommy's cups upside down so water spread all over the place. Last night, I spilled milk from my mouth and made Mommy clean up the mess. Daddy and Mommy then gave me time out in front of the wall. I really hate that, and I cried loudly and hope that they will forgive me and stop punishing me.

Mommy will be on maternity leave one week after. Two days ago, Mommy had a surprise baby shower in her company. My brother got a lot of gifts! Mommy let me play some of my brother's new toys. I am so excited that I got to see my little brother very soon!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie ; Tony said...

hey Ellyse, don't to be naughty any more. You are sister, you need to behave yourself in a proper manner since your little brother will learn lots of things from you.

12:14 AM  
Blogger bettygugu said...

I know you are not intend to be "naughty" just want to get some attention or find it fun. You are a big sister la, you will find it more fun to play with your brother. Sure you will be a helpful girl to daddy and mommy, and a BIG sister to your brother. I know "time out" is not fun, Jeremy gor gor (auntie Julie's boy) has been time out once and he found it no fun at all, so now he is learning to be good too. You take care la!

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home