Lilypie

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I Have Fever. Pls Pray for Me

Mommy was so surprised to find out I have fever today. GrandMa gave me Tylenol. I am not feeling well. Please pray for my recovery.
After the parenting 101 first session, Mommy and Daddy decided to give me more responsibility, as I am no longer a baby now. See, I was helping Mommy cleaning the floor although I am sick. Mommy said, "good girl good girl".

4 Comments:

Blogger bettygugu said...

Oh Ellyse, sure will pray for you to recover soon! Don't work too hard la!

4:58 PM  
Blogger poohcow said...

How come you look so cute even when you are sick?? Get well soon. Auntie Poohcow bake you some cake ok?

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ellyse, you are good girl help mom and dad clean the floor at home,we also pray for you get well soon. Miss you lovely girl.

8:04 AM  
Blogger angelpoo said...

Best wishes all the way from Hawaii :) Uncle Bryan and Auntie Choo love you very much. Just eat lots!

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home