Lilypie

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

The Scary Pink Dropper

Today was my second day taking the yucky pink medicine. As usual, gramdma took me to the comfy sofa and positioned me for feeding time. I was very hungry so I was ready for lunch :) Then I see the pink dropper slowly approaching my mouth and I became very scared. Auntie Choo came to squish my cheek, forcing my mouth to open, while grandma dropped the yucky medine in my mouth. I was kicking and screaming but Auntie Bonnie and Uncle Tony held onto my arms and legs so I couldn't move. Then I spit out the medicine at Auntie Choo's face and started to cry. When I cried, they all stopped to soothe me but then it all started again. This time Auntie Choo was playing hide-n-seek with me while grandma forced the medicine in my mouth. When I spit it out again, Uncle Tony wiped the medicine with his finger and stuck his finger in my mouth. I stopped crying and began sucking his finger. His finger was much more yummy than the medicine so I started to bite it really hard. I didn't care that Uncle Tony was screaming in pain because I didn't want to take anymore of that pink stuff. I continued to suck his finger until grandma finished feeding me all 4mL of the medicine. When Uncle Tony removed his finger from my mouth, I started to cry again because I was still very scared. Then grandma hugged me and I knew everything was ok because I know that grandma loves me very much. I fought a very hard battle today and I will continue to fight the scary pink dropper.

1 Comments:

Blogger angelpoo said...

Where's our new post!!!

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home