Lilypie

Sunday, August 07, 2005

3rd Time Go Swimming

Hello my audience, I went swimming yesterday with 7 people, daddy, mommy, aunite Bonnie, uncle Tony, auntie Choo, Carrine, and uncle Vincent. I had an accident. I spitted out some milk in the pool and people thought I had poop. The lifeguard asked everyone to be out of the pool. Daddy and mommy were so embarrassed. "It's not me! It's just a normal procedure to close this baby pool 45 minutes before the whole swim center is closed." Anyway, I had a fun time.

See, I can float above the water!


I became a popular model of the day.

Auntie Bonnie and uncle Tony came from Hong Kong to visit my family. I am so happy! I have more playmates. Mommy got a break then. I made mommy so angry these couple of days because I drank less milk. I'd rather play than eat. I had good progress on the motor skills. I can walk two steps with someone holding my arms. Isn't it great?

2 Comments:

Blogger angelpoo said...

Hi Ellyse,

Next time be careful not to drink too much pool water :)

Auntie Angelpoo

10:48 PM  
Blogger poohcow said...

Ya, milk is more yummy........

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home