Another Fun-packed Day

This morning I visited uncle Alan and auntie Amy. This is the first time I was babysat by them. I hope I gave them good impression.
Uncle Alan is the pastor in our church. But he is very fun to play with. I had so much fun this morning. They took lots of pictures and videos.

I love flying high in the air. Since I am close to 18lbs now, don't try this unless you have strong arms.

A big kiss to show my appreciation. Thanks again to Auntie Carrine, Auntie Mei-mei, Uncle Alan & Auntie Amy for taking care of me when Grandma is not around. Tomorrow Grandma will be able to babysit me again. I miss her a lot...



2 Comments:
Hi Ellyse,
Auntie Angelpoo is coming soon to see you. We go swimming, shopping, and bungy jumping ok? I mean your bouncy thing...
Ellyse will go swimming tomorrow. We'll take more photos.
Post a Comment
<< Home