Lilypie

Sunday, July 24, 2005

New Toys


This weekend Mommy bought me some new toys. The one on the left is Rock-a-Stack and the one on the right is Baby's First Block. They will help me develop different motor skills. Mommy and Daddy showed me how to play with these toys, but I still like my way the best.


I'm developing the strength of my tongue and my two little teeth.

Mommy told me not to open this big box. It's for Caleb goh-goh's 1yr old birthday. Since Caleb is my good friend, I'll wait till his B-day and have a bite on it then. Don't tell Caleb about it. Keep it a surprise. Shhhh....

2 Comments:

Blogger poohcow said...

Ellyse, let's go to Toys R us with Auntie Choo next week okay?

8:56 AM  
Blogger angelpoo said...

Okay! Yo Ellyse, you look like you want to eat everything!

2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home