Lilypie

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Farewell

Thank you auntie Mei Mei for taking care of me in these two days. I enjoyed the playing time with big sister Jacqueline. Jacqueline and I agreed that we will go playing in the pool when I was fully recovered. I am looking forward to that day.

I was crying in nursery room during the prayer meeting. Mommy went pick me up and I ended up staying in the big sanctuary with daddy and mommy. Auntie Lydia and uncle Chris, and pastor Chris and Grace will leave us and stay in China for a while. I am going to miss them especially auntie Lydia who love to hug me. Recently mommy taught me on how to open and close my hand to express "bye bye". I wanna do that to them but I can't. I may be able to do that a month later. Too bad!

4 Comments:

Blogger angelpoo said...

I need a picture for this post. People from Hawaii CANNOT SEE why Ellyse was crying!!! PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3:00 PM  
Blogger angelpoo said...

hey, is guyli the goalie???

3:01 PM  
Blogger poohcow said...

Yup, it's so unusual to see Ellyse cry......

4:34 PM  
Blogger angelpoo said...

Oh guyli IS the goalie! Ah ha, I love soccer, just can't play too well. I know who you are but you don't know who I am. NOBODY REVEAL MY IDENTITY!!! OR ELSE.....

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home