Lilypie

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Two New Boyfriends

Today we had a lunch gathering to farewell uncle Eddie, auntie Anita, and Daniel. Daddy told me that they will move to Shanghai. I have no clue where it is though. This is the first time I met Daniel. He is 3 months older than I. Nathan also joined us and we had a fun time playing together.

I think some day Daniel will be a very good pianist. Nathan is waiting to put his hands on the piano.

I can play rough with the boys too. My arms are strong and I can beat up a boy older than me easily. "Daniel, give me the Minnie, or else..."

"Nathan, watch out my right hook punch!"

We were so tired and we tried to take a nap together. But it's impossible to sleep when the party is still going on. We ended up playing for another hour afterwards and were completely exhausted around 2pm. I love playing with boys!

1 Comments:

Blogger bettygugu said...

Sorry I missed the party. You little guys looks like your dad very much. I can see little Eddie, little Fred and little Paula! You guys are so cute!!!

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home