Yay Ellyse! It looks like you had lots of fun jumping around. I like how this one is safe so there are no edges to fall off of.
Finally, a post! I have been waiting so long for this post. What happened all this time? We need a serious update :)
What about your birthday?Your trip to tahoe?How's Elliot?
We'll put them up quickly. Thanks for all your love for Ellyse and Elliot.
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
Yay Ellyse! It looks like you had lots of fun jumping around. I like how this one is safe so there are no edges to fall off of.
Finally, a post! I have been waiting so long for this post. What happened all this time? We need a serious update :)
What about your birthday?
Your trip to tahoe?
How's Elliot?
What about your birthday?
Your trip to tahoe?
How's Elliot?
We'll put them up quickly. Thanks for all your love for Ellyse and Elliot.
Post a Comment
<< Home