Lilypie

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Mommy and Me at Santana Row


We went to join Mommy and Me at Santana Row this morning. Mommy and Daddy were able to make time for us. The real motivation for me to go was to meet big dog Clifford. However, I was scared when I see Clifford because it's very large! Two things I love the most, water and sand, not face painting or singing!

I was watching some big brothers and sisters playing chess. Did you notice that I was eating the table corner?!

It was a surprise to see Abigail, Isabel, and Hana. They really enjoy the music.

I was playing sand during the music time.

Elliot was having a lot of fun too. Lots of things to see.

We were having lunch afterwards. Por Por, Elliot doesn't like this type of bread.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie ; Tony said...

hi Ellyse,
We can't see the photos. Please post them again.

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home