The Month of January
Sorry for not updating my blog for a long time. I hope you won't discontinue reading my journal. Our family was so busy last month, but we could not say that we had some big accomplishment. Here's our family update:
Myself ---
I took another new class --- Gymnastics. That place is so fun, with a lot of gymnastic equipment (of course with petite sizes). After class, I always try to do front roll and back roll at inappropriate places and inappropriate times. GrandMa, GrandPa, and my parents were so nervous.
My relationship with my little brother Elliot was improving everyday. But I am still jealous of him. For example, I would ask Mommy to give me milk during Elliot's feeding time. I ended up drinking more milk nowadays. Moreover, sometimes I sit on my old bouncer, which has been given to Elliot already.
Recently I become a fan of SOP (Stream of Praise). I watch the DVD almost everyday, and now Daddy and Mommy has to stop me watching it. They said it's too much for me. I like to pick up the microphone and sing a few phrases of SOP songs, and dance too. That makes my family very happy.
Elliot ---
He's very talkative and demanding everyday. GrandMa and Mommy take turns to hold him. We can see that he's very proactive. That's probably the nature of all 2nd child. They know that if they don't ask for things, they won't get the good stuff. Elliot reached his 4-month-old milestone. He started to eat couple spoonful of rice cereal each day.
Daddy & Mommy ---
On the 30th, Daddy and Mommy brought me to celebrate their wedding anniversary at Elephant Bar. Elliot didn't take good nap that day so we did not bring him with us. Too bad! The most delicious food was the ice cream sundae! I was so happi that I can taste a bit. Mommy was back to work. I was told that I am already very blessed to see Mommy at least for every afternoon! Mommy just did LASIK and still in the recovery stage. Mommy said it's like the blind got healed by Jesus in the Bible.
These are our family quick update. We will post more pictures in the next few weeks or so.



2 Comments:
Hi Ellyse and Elliot,
Thanks your Mom updated your Blog.
Ellyse, Don't be afraid you met jealous to Elliot in life, I will pray for you. Your Mom and Dad will help you.
Also, pray for your Mom recovery soon after LASIK.
thanks for your update! You are a good sister, I know being a big sister is not easy, but I'm sure you will enjoy playing with Elliot when he grow "bigger"... take care of your mom la!
Post a Comment
<< Home