Lilypie

Monday, January 08, 2007

My 2nd Year Birthday

I was a little bit confused for my 2nd year birthday because I went through many times of blowing birthday candles and eating birthday cakes. Auntie Choo couldn't come to my birthday party at Jan 6 because she needed to go back for school. So she celebrated with me on Dec 30.

I was blowing my birthday candles at Dec 30th.

I was more interested in cake decoration than the cake itself.

This was my birthday cake for the party at Jan 6. Lots of people came to celebrate with me. I was so happy! However, my parents were too busy and did not take much pictures. Too bad!

Recent pictures of me. I was playing Mommy's new hula hoop.

Elliot's picture before taking bath.

2 Comments:

Blogger bettygugu said...

Wah, your bday cakes were so beautiful!!! Were they made by your auntie Carrine? Happy bday!!!

11:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
Ellyse, Happy Birthday, BParty with delicious Cake, BB duck so cutie. Enjoy your party share with everyone.

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home