Lilypie

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Ooops...


I did some damage today... I was playing with Mommy's Precious Moment figurine and suddenly I pushed it toward the wall and broke it into 2 pieces. I didn't mean to break it and my hands were much stronger than I thought. Daddy told me that he can glue it back together. I am really SORRY!

4 Comments:

Blogger poohcow said...

It's ok ellyse :) Ask mame to get another one so you can break it again..........

5:33 PM  
Blogger angelpoo said...

Aiyaa ELlyse! Break something cheaper.

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After this incident, Mommy hide the other precious moment figurine and Swarovski crystals.

1:31 AM  
Blogger angelpoo said...

Swarovski crystals!!! Yeah, hide them. As Dr. Bryan says, your house needs to be child-proof. No pointy objects, everything needs to be soft and non-breakble. Um, be careful of those knives and kitchen drawers. Ellyse might open them, hide in them and no be able to come out!!!!!!!!

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home