Christmas in the Park

Last night I went to Christmas In the Park. There were a lot of Christmas trees, displays. I was looking at the man-made snow flakes. I never saw snow before and it's amazing to see those white flakes dancing around and then disappear. Daddy told me that we will go to Lake Tahoe next year so that I can see the real snow.

I was posing as a snow man. My head was too small though.

There was a display about Jesus' birth in a manger. Daddy told me the story about Jesus' brithday. It's sad that people don't remember the real meaning of Christmas is to celebrate Jesus' birthday. We only know about snowman, santa claus, candy canes, gifts, ...

When Mommy checked on me last night, she noticed that I was sleeping in this funny posture. I probably dreamt about the excitment I saw last night. I wish you have a Merry Christmas too.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home